For the production purposes we use only natural wheat bran and biodegradable bio-plastic PLA.
- Designed for short-term contact with the processed or unprocessed food, either warm or cold, with maximum temperature 40 C degrees.
- Avoid contact with liquids longer than 30 minutes.
- Do not use in either classic or microwave ovens.
- Don?t wash.”
STANDARDS AND CERTIFICATES
Products manufactured in accordance with good manufacturing practice and industrial hygienic standards meet the articles intended for food contact according to Regulation EC 1935/2004 EP and the European Council of 27 October 2004, and Food Safety Management System according to BRC standards. Products are certified for compostability.
- Contains wheat, wheat derivatives, wheat gluten.
- 90% Polylactide (PLA),
- 10% wheat bran.
- Store in dry and covered rooms; keep away from wet, excessive humidity and direct sun rays, or other weather conditions.
- Recommended storage temperature up to 25 C degrees.
- Admissible humidity up to 75%.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Recommended disposal through industrial composting, or through waste.
WHERE TO BUY?